Living a Richer Life by Design
At LionsGate Advisors, we believe a truly rich life entails much more than financial prosperity. It means crafting a life with purpose and intention.
Our guests come from a variety of backgrounds with diverse professional expertise, yet they all have one thing in common: an aspiration to live a richer life by design.
Join us for the Living a Richer Life by Design podcast as we discuss a variety of subjects including fulfilling relationships, vibrant health, community engagement, social impact and of course, stewardship of your finances.
This Week's Episode:
Listen to the Podcast Below in this episode On today’s show we will be talking to Claudette Rowley, CEO of Cultural Brilliance and author of Cultural Brilliance: The DNA of Organizational Excellence. She is a certified coach through the Coaches Training Institute, a certified partner for the CultureTalk Survey, the...Learn More
Join us as we host some of the top financial minds to discuss challenges and innovative income solutions within todays financial landscape.
- “Quantitative Investment Research: Failing Slow, Failing Fast, and Failing Very Fast” with Corey Hoffstein
- "Living On Known Returns" with Tim Kneen
- "Contingency Planning In Your Retirement" with Jim Sandidge
- "Seeking Wealth Preservation & Planning After Tax Reform" with Aaron Hodari
- "Adaptive Asset Allocation: Dynamic Global Portfolios to Profit in Good Times – and Bad" with Rodrigo Gordillo
- "Principles of Biblical Finance" with Jonathan Krueger
- "The Power of Zero, Part 1" with David McKnight
- "The Power of Zero, Part 2" with David McKnight
- "Now is the Greatest Time Ever... Part 1" with Van Mueller
- "Now is the Greatest Time Ever... Part 2" with Van Mueller
Category: Lifestyle & Health
Hear from professionals that share their expertise on topics ranging from lifestyle well-being, helpful information on caring for the silent generation and guidance on how to make those big decisions on the right choices for your loved ones.
- "The Power of Healing with the Ancient Frequencies of Wholetones" with Michael Tyrrell
- "What SHAPE is Your Health In?" with Dr. Todd and Linda Frisch
- "Caring for the Silent Generation” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Living on Purpose: Trading the distracted life for the deliberate life…one decision at a time” with Kathy Broska
- “Care Comparison: Comparing Home vs. Sr. Communities & Community vs. Community” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Does Hospice Mean You Are Dying?” with Carrie Burggraf
- "Feed Your Vitality" with Ashley Nanney
- "Providing Assistance to the Unemployed & Their Loved Ones" with Dale Kreienkamp
- "Adventurous Faith" with Ben Weaver
- GIFT·OLOGY – The Art of Strategic Gifting with John Ruhlin
Category: Legacy & Community
Our guests share stories of how they have equipped themselves to leave a generational legacy and make an intentional impact within a community. Topics include faith, family and community.
- "Working to Reverse Trends of Poverty & Racism in St. Louis" with Lucas Rouggly
- "Intentional Legacy - How Will You Be Remembered?" with Doug Copeland
- “Unlock the Exponential Value of Your Business” with Scott Snider
- "Gateway to Flourishing" with David Fischer
- "The Successful Transfer of Family Wealth & Business" with Henry Hutcheson
- "Water from Afar" with Brian Bredensteiner
Category: Growing a Business God’s Way
Hear from Christian entrepreneurs who share the keys to growing a business God’s way and fostering marketplace ministry.
Category: Women In Business
Hear inspiring interviews from woman entrepreneurs who live life on purpose, help women grow their businesses and share lessons they’ve learned in their careers.