Living a Richer Life by Design
At LionsGate Advisors, we believe a truly rich life entails much more than financial prosperity. It means crafting a life with purpose and intention.
Our guests come from a variety of backgrounds with diverse professional expertise, yet they all have one thing in common: an aspiration to live a richer life by design.
Join us for the Living a Richer Life by Design podcast as we discuss a variety of subjects including fulfilling relationships, vibrant health, community engagement, social impact and of course, stewardship of your finances.
This Week's Episode:
Listen to the Podcast Below in this episode On today’s show we will be talking to David Fischer, co- founder of the human flourishing mission in St. Louis, Gateway to Flourishing. David is also an executive coach and new director of Risk Management and Insurance Program at the University of...Learn More
Join us as we host some of the top financial minds to discuss challenges and innovative income solutions within todays financial landscape.
- “Quantitative Investment Research: Failing Slow, Failing Fast, and Failing Very Fast” with Corey Hoffstein
- "Living On Known Returns" with Tim Kneen
- "Contingency Planning In Your Retirement" with Jim Sandidge
- "Seeking Wealth Preservation & Planning After Tax Reform" with Aaron Hodari
- Adaptive Asset Allocation: Dynamic Global Portfolios to Profit in Good Times – and Bad with Rodrigo Gordillo
Category: Lifestyle & Health
Hear from professionals that share their expertise on topics ranging from lifestyle well-being, helpful information on caring for the silent generation and guidance on how to make those big decisions on the right choices for your loved ones.
- "The Power of Healing with the Ancient Frequencies of Wholetones" with Michael Tyrrell
- "What SHAPE is Your Health In?" with Dr. Todd and Linda Frisch
- "Caring for the Silent Generation” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Living on Purpose: Trading the distracted life for the deliberate life…one decision at a time” with Kathy Broska
- “Care Comparison: Comparing Home vs. Sr. Communities & Community vs. Community” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Does Hospice Mean You Are Dying?” with Carrie Burggraf
- "Feed Your Vitality" with Ashley Nanney
- "Providing Assistance to the Unemployed & Their Loved Ones" with Dale Kreienkamp
- "Adventurous Faith" with Ben Weaver
Category: Legacy & Community
Our guests share stories of how they have equipped themselves to leave a generational legacy and make an intentional impact within a community. Topics include faith, family and community.
Category: Growing a Business God’s Way
Hear from Christian entrepreneurs who share the keys to growing a business God’s way and fostering marketplace ministry.
Category: Women In Business
Hear inspiring interviews from woman entrepreneurs who live life on purpose, help women grow their businesses and share lessons they’ve learned in their careers.