Living a Richer Life by Design
At LionsGate Advisors, we believe a truly rich life entails much more than financial prosperity. It means crafting a life with purpose and intention.
Our guests come from a variety of backgrounds with diverse professional expertise, yet they all have one thing in common: an aspiration to live a richer life by design.
Join us for the Living a Richer Life by Design podcast as we discuss a variety of subjects including fulfilling relationships, vibrant health, community engagement, social impact and of course, stewardship of your finances.
How to Listen
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with LionsGate Advisors, a Registered Investment Adviser with Lion Street Advisors, LLC a member FINRA/SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
This Week's Episode:
Listen to the Podcast Below On today’s show we’re going to explore the folklore associated with Christmas and New Year’s and talk about those traditions in the St. Louis region. We’ve brought back Dr. John Oldani, St. Louis native, author, 30-year full professor of American studies and folklore at SIU-Edwardsville...Learn More
Join us as we host some of the top financial minds to discuss challenges and innovative income solutions within todays financial landscape.
- “Quantitative Investment Research: Failing Slow, Failing Fast, and Failing Very Fast” with Corey Hoffstein
- "Living On Known Returns" with Tim Kneen
- "Contingency Planning In Your Retirement" with Jim Sandidge
- "Seeking Wealth Preservation & Planning After Tax Reform" with Aaron Hodari
- "Adaptive Asset Allocation: Dynamic Global Portfolios to Profit in Good Times – and Bad" with Rodrigo Gordillo
- "Principles of Biblical Finance" with Jonathan Krueger
- "The Power of Zero, Part 1" with David McKnight
- "The Power of Zero, Part 2" with David McKnight
- "Now is the Greatest Time Ever... Part 1" with Van Mueller
- "Now is the Greatest Time Ever... Part 2" with Van Mueller
- "Profit First" with Mike Michalowicz
- "Introductions to LionsGate Advisors" with Jonathan Krueger
Category: Lifestyle & Health
Hear from professionals that share their expertise on topics ranging from lifestyle well-being, helpful information on caring for the silent generation and guidance on how to make those big decisions on the right choices for your loved ones.
- "The Power of Healing with the Ancient Frequencies of Wholetones" with Michael Tyrrell
- "What SHAPE is Your Health In?" with Dr. Todd and Linda Frisch
- "Caring for the Silent Generation” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Living on Purpose: Trading the distracted life for the deliberate life…one decision at a time” with Kathy Broska
- “Care Comparison: Comparing Home vs. Sr. Communities & Community vs. Community” with Carrie Burggraf
- “Does Hospice Mean You Are Dying?” with Carrie Burggraf
- "Feed Your Vitality" with Ashley Nanney
- "Providing Assistance to the Unemployed & Their Loved Ones" with Dale Kreienkamp
- "Adventurous Faith" with Ben Weaver
- GIFT·OLOGY – The Art of Strategic Gifting with John Ruhlin
- Winning the War on Cybersecurity by Preparing with Christopher Muench
- "Courage Goes To Work: How To Build Backbones, Boost Performance, And Get Results" with Bill Treasurer
Category: Legacy & Community
Our guests share stories of how they have equipped themselves to leave a generational legacy and make an intentional impact within a community. Topics include faith, family and community.
- "Working to Reverse Trends of Poverty & Racism in St. Louis" with Lucas Rouggly
- "Intentional Legacy - How Will You Be Remembered?" with Doug Copeland
- “Unlock the Exponential Value of Your Business” with Scott Snider
- "Gateway to Flourishing" with David Fischer
- "The Successful Transfer of Family Wealth & Business" with Henry Hutcheson
- "Water from Afar" with Brian Bredensteiner
- The Significance of Folklore with Dr. John Oldani
- "The Folklore of Christmas & New Year’s in St. Louis" with Dr. John Oldani
Category: Growing a Business God’s Way
Hear from Christian entrepreneurs who share the keys to growing a business God’s way and fostering marketplace ministry.
Category: Women In Business
Hear inspiring interviews from woman entrepreneurs who live life on purpose, help women grow their businesses and share lessons they’ve learned in their careers.