Listen to the Podcast BelowOn today’s show we will be talking to Amy Posey and Kevin Vallely. Amy Posey is a Silicon Valley-based leadership consultant focused on neuroscience and high performance. She is the founder and CEO of SUPER*MEGA*BOSS, a manager training company. Kevin Vallely juggles his life as a registered architect, leadership mentor, author, keynote speaker and father, while also becoming an internationally recognized explorer. Their new book is Wild Success: 7 Key Lessons Business Leaders Can Learn from Extreme Adventures.
Highlights from this episode:
- Amy and Kevin’s backgrounds and how they came together to collaborate their newest book, Wild Success: 7 Key Lessons Business Leaders Can Learn from Extreme Adventures
- Amy shares how the field of neuroscience play into the kinds of advice and training she offers
- How Kevin’s disciplines in architecture and being an internationally-recognized explorer lend themselves to the advising and speaking that he do
- The inspiration behind this book and it is so important for business professionals to know how to overcome the fear of the unknown and embrace adventure
- Kevin and Amy tells us some of the adventurers they profile
- What both of them discovered that really surprised
- Some surprising discoveries upon writing their newest book
Disclaimer: The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.