Listen to the Podcast Below
On today’s show we will be talking to Wayne Titus, CPA/PFS, AIFA, founder of AMDG Financial and AMDG Business Advisory Services in 2002. In light of our current pandemic and its impact on business and the economy, learn ways businesses can understand their options and develop a cash flow timeline.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Avenues businesses can gather the right information for loan applications for assistance right now
- How businesses can understand the impact of FMLA modifications on small business.
- We discuss Wayne Tutus’s book, The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Financial Well-Being. Learn why entrepreneurs and business owners need to find a trustworthy advisor with a clear process and how to source those types of advisors.
- The importance of partnering with someone who truly understands the savings strategies of top entrepreneurs so that all aspects of one’s portfolio receive proper attention.
- Pay attention to wealth transfer, investing, enhancement, protection, and charitable giving.
- Ways entrepreneurs can work their plans, once created, and consult their advisors for assistance.
- How businesses can take the right steps to ride out volatility and rebalance portfolios during these tumultuous times in the markets.
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Wayne Titus, CPA/PFS, AIFA is the founder of AMDG Financial and AMDG Business Advisory Services in 2002. Before that, he worked in two large accounting firms and had Fortune 50 clients. As a fee-only fiduciary adviser, Wayne’s loyalty is to his clients. AMDG Financial has assets of more than $150 million, and integrates tax, financial and investment strategies. Wayne’s latest book is The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Financial Well-Being.