Listen to the Podcast Below
On today’s show we will be talking to Clark Sheffield & Jace Mattinson, co-hosts on the podcast, Millionaires Unveiled: The Stories and Strategies of Everyday Millionaires.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- When Jace & Clark’s interest in saving and building personal wealth started and who their greatest influences were.
- The motivation behind starting their podcast, Millionaires Unveiled: The Stories and Strategies of Everyday Millionaires.
- Key messages Clark and Jace aim to convey through their podcast about wealth & wealth attainment.
- There was a NYC firefighter with a side hustle who, at the time, was worth about $1.4 million dollars. Learn the strategies he deployed to gain that level of wealth.
- There was a 60s female who now has a net worth of $5.5 million and yet never earned more that $82,000 in a year. Find out how she was able to achieve that.
- Learn how to adjust your strategies considering the historic losses in the market over the last five to six weeks.
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Clark is a CPA and completed his undergrad in accounting from Brigham Young University and his Master’s in accounting from Notre Dame University. Clark started his career with KPMG and now manages the accounting and finance for a multi-family real estate investment and property management firm. Clark and his wife reside in New York City.
Jace graduated in accounting from Brigham Young University and started his career with PwC. He's an active CPA, and current CFO. Jace and his wife reside in Austin, Texas.