Listen to the Podcast Below
On today’s show Jonathan Krueger is interviewed by Traci DeForge, host of the podcast Journey To There, and founder of Produce Your Podcast. Traci shares her insights on observing Jonathan’s powerful leadership principles in action and how his core values are reflected in all areas of his business. Jonathan goes in depth regarding his philosophies around leadership, financial and spiritual growth and how his focus on family and core values impacted him in starting and running his business in St. Louis, Missouri. What if everyone ran their business and their lives based on these 3 core values? Excellence, Relentless Execution and Empowerment. Listen as Jonathan Krueger, explains how his personal journey has influenced his visionary role as a leader.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- The story behind naming Living A Richer Life by Design and why it’s significant to the intersection of personal & business growth.
- Traci DeForge shares her insights on observing Jonathan’s powerful leadership principles in action and how his core values are reflected in all areas of his business.
- Excellence, Relentless, Implementation, and Empowerment are the 3 core values of Lionsgate Advisors.
- Hear insights on how the authenticity of connecting to the community can make an impact on business growth while making a difference in the community.
- Learn about the Caring Matrix and how Jonathan implements it in his personal, professional and spiritual life.
- How does financial planning integrate into your personal and business life?
- Work out of a place of your strengths and not your weaknesses.
- Be intentional in how you guard your personal energy.
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Traci's 29-year professional career reflects a unique combination of Broadcast Media, Executive Management & Fortune 500 Business Consulting. This powerful combination led to founding Produce Your Podcast, a premier podcast consulting & production agency providing a comprehensive, full service high quality solution to incorporating podcasting into B2B and B2C clients overall digital marketing strategy.
Traci is recognized as an international podcast expert, sought after speaker and media contributor. She’s been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CTV and Fortune.com, American Express Open and is a contributor for Inc.com and the Podcast Business Journal.
From early stage startups to her work with Fortune 500 companies including Google, Hilton, Weight Watchers International, Microsoft and British Airways, Traci’s expertise identifies successful business development opportunities for innovative growth.
She taps into her passion for creativity by running PODHIVE.com, an online community providing education, encouragement and support for podcasters. She is the host of the podcasts, Journey to There, Business Brokerage Podcast and Talking Finance.