Listen to the Podcast Below
Recently on The Millennial to Millionaires Podcast, Paris Grant interviewed Jonathan Krueger, co-founder of LionsGate Advisors.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Jonathan’s inspiration to get into the finance industry
- His passion for helping clients getting out of debt, becoming debt free and aligning himself with the best interests of his clients.
- How healthy is the wealth management industry?
- Investment advice for Millennials
- When should Millennials start building an estate planning team?
- How to know the person you are working with has your best interest at heart?
- Three pieces of advice for listeners.
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Jonathan Krueger is featured on the Millenial to Millionaire Podcast. The Millennial to Millionaire Podcast is a podcast dedicated to personal finance and financial literacy geared towards a generation lacking in both. In the podcast, host Paris Grant, brings as much knowledge as he can to help the Millenial generation learn as much as they can about budgetting, saving, investing, retirement and everything in between. Collaboration with local talent and a genuine will to teach and help make the podcast exciting and fun and the practical information make it a podcast worth listening to.
Millenial to Millionaire Podcast