Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will be talking to Brian Bredensteiner, a local St. Charles businessman and CPA who is a current executive vice president at First State Bank in St. Charles, MO. Brian has a long history of ministry involvement and has a heart for missions as you’ll hear in this podcast.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Brian explains Water From Afar and what critical purposes it serves
- The genesis to the creation of this missional organization and who is “Shoe Man” and how he got connected
- What led Brian in to wanting to be involved in this mission
- The steps to develop this idea into a fully functioning missional organization
- Why this work is so critical to the lives of the people in areas such as Kenya
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Brian recently joined First State Bank as executive vice president of retail and customer engagement. He leads innovation efforts to enhance the customer experience with new technologies and digital resources. A CPA with 27 years financial industry experience, Brian holds a B.S. of Business Administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. He is active in the St. Charles County community with board and volunteer service to professional, civic, non-profit, and faith organizations.