Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will continue our discussion with Van Mueller, an internationally renowned speaker and writer. Van has been in the insurance industry for more than 46 years and during that time has won many distinguished industry awards and has been involved in many insurance and investment-related organizations. Van’s monthly newsletter, “7 Ideas & Views” is subscribed to by thousands of insurance and investment advisory professionals and is a mainstay here at LionsGate Advisors. Van has recently appeared as one of the experts in the film documentary, The Power of Zero, The Tax Train is Coming, which was produced by his good friend David McKnight who authored the book, The Power of Zero. Along with David McKnight, Van will be a keynote speaker at our LionsGate Family Wealth Symposium here in St. Louis on August 23.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Who this is the greatest time ever for and what reason
- Impending issues we’ve been addressing in these podcasts with their clients and prospects
- General strategies that advisors can equip their clients and prospects with
- How cash value life insurance, when applied properly, can help individuals mitigate an increasing tax environment
- How moving assets out of taxable and tax-deferred buckets is a worthwhile strategy over the next couple of years while taxes are at relatively low rates
- Advantages of owning annuities and the kinds of annuities that should be considered
- How long-term care insurance has changed over the years and why would it be important to consider it
- Suggestions to get started in creating a plan to mitigate the effects of what many believe is coming and what do they need to be seeking from their advisors
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with LionsGate Advisors, a Registered Investment Adviser with Lion Street Advisors, LLC a member FINRA/SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
January 2019 marks Van’s 46th year as an insurance agent. He is an author and speaker all over the country, and now all over the world, and recently has been featured in The Power of Zero documentary.
Van is an acclaimed expert on insurance, finance and annuities and has written many articles for various publications including the “Close” for Retirement Advisor. He also produces a monthly newsletter.