Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will be talking to Van Mueller, an internationally renowned speaker and writer. Van has been in the insurance industry for more than 46 years and during that time has won many distinguished industry awards and has been involved in many insurance and investment-related organizations. Van’s monthly newsletter, “7 Ideas & Views” is subscribed to by thousands of insurance and investment advisory professionals and is a mainstay here at LionsGate Advisors. Van has recently appeared as one of the experts in the film documentary, The Power of Zero, The Tax Train is Coming, which was produced by his good friend David McKnight who authored the book, The Power of Zero. Along with David McKnight, Van will be a keynote speaker at our LionsGate Family Wealth Symposium here in St. Louis on August 23.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- What motivates Van to author a monthly newsletter to advisors
- Topics covered in the newsletter that helps advisors think and do more effectively
- Examples of questions advisors can use to engage clients to think through some of the key issues that could affect their prosperity and retirement years
- Signs that might indicate that a much larger economic disaster for this country is on the horizon
- Current conditions of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid and what is likely to happen to each without some deep and massive reform taking place and/or an infusion of large amounts of new tax revenues
- Key things that Uncle Sam and the States spend money on like the interest on the debt, infrastructure, homeland security, defense, pensions, and what is likely to happen to these areas
- How this will impact taxpayers in the future
- The impact this is going to have an Americans who have saved for their retirements and have worked hard to build up their tax-deferred accounts like their IRAs and 401(k)s, specifically for that purpose
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
January 2019 marks Van’s 46th year as an insurance agent. He is an author and speaker all over the country, and now all over the world, and recently has been featured in The Power of Zero documentary.
Van is an acclaimed expert on insurance, finance and annuities and has written many articles for various publications including the “Close” for Retirement Advisor. He also produces a monthly newsletter.