Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will be talking to Kourtney Whitehead, a consultant to many top executive recruiting firms and consulting companies as well as a sought-after speaker. Kourtney’s site, SIMPLYSERVICE.org is an online community focused on the creation of spiritually-centered work lives. Her new book, Working Whole, shares how to unite one’s spiritual and work lives.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- What inspired her to write Working Whole
- How the working world often conflict with people’s spiritual beliefs
- The core beliefs missing in today’s business culture
- Some barriers that people face in trying to bring their spiritual beliefs into work
- How to integrate a spiritual belief into one’s work life
- The importance of having a strong work community and how best to cultivate them
- Suggestions for anyone unhappy in their work lives
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Kourtney Whitehead has focused her career on helping people reach their work goals, from executive searches to counseling to career transitions, through her positions at top executive recruiting firms and consulting companies. Her site, SimplyService.org, is an online community focused on supporting the creation of spiritually centered work lives. She is a sought-after speaker and podcast guest. Her new book, Working Whole, shares how to unite spiritual and work life. Learn more at SimplyService.org.