Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
We will be talking to John Ruhlin who is the world’s leading authority in maximizing customer loyalty through radical generosity. He is the founder and author of Giftology and has been featured in Fox News, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc. and the New York Times.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Timeless practices that foster an attitude of gratitude
- What “referability” means and how professionals can use it
- The motives for him to write, “Gift-ology”
- The essence of the message conveyed in the book
- The first thing that professionals should do to begin implementing “Gift-ology” as a way of life
- Habits he developed to help him succeed and grow his business and influence
Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice, listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
John Ruhlin is the world’s leading authority in maximizing customer loyalty through radical generosity. He is the founder and author of Giftology and has been featured in Fox News, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc and New York Times. While becoming the #1 performer out of 1.5 million sales reps for one of the world’s most recognizable brands, John developed a system of using generosity to gain access to elite clients and generate thousands of referrals. He and his firm now help automate this process for individuals and organizations like UBS, Raymond James, DR Horton, Keller Williams, the Chicago Cubs, and Caesar’s Palace. John and the Giftology team can help any individual turn their clients into their own personal sales force to drive exponential growth.