Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will be talking to Greg Atchison, Chair of the C12 Group of Greater St. Louis.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Greg explains what C-12 is and how he became involved with it
- What differentiates C-12 from the many similar secular organizations that offer help to & support for business owners and entrepreneurs
- The C-12 Peer Advisory Group and its primary participation vehicle for C-12 members
- The types of ongoing support and resources provided to members outside of the peer advisory group setting
- How all of Greg’s past experience and education have prepared him for his current role with C-12
- “Creating Crazy Customer Loyalty” and exactly what it means
- Steps listeners can take to create crazy customer loyalty
Greg’s message to business owners and entrepreneurs striving to build and sustain successful businesses
Jonathan Krueger is an Investment Advisor Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC, a Registered Investment Representative and a Registered Representative with Lion Street Advisors, LLC member SIPC. Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of Lion Street Advisors, LLC or LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. Neither Lion Street Advisors, LLC nor LionsGate Advisors offer legal or tax advice; listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Chair for the C12 Group of Greater St. Louis, an executive roundtable exclusively for Christian business owners and their leadership teams.
Greg came to the C12 with a breadth of experiences that includes co-leading a P&L responsible for a $50+ million business employing 350 people, leading a R&D team charged with developing next generation training technologies, and overseeing more than 350+ technicians supporting a wide variety of military aircraft. His most recent efforts have been in the area of leadership development and executive coaching, where he was involved with the development of Boeing's emerging leaders, senior managers and executives from around the globe.
Greg has a Ph.D in Organization and Management with a specialization in leadership, he has served as an adjunct professor with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and he holds a Professional Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation.