Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
On today’s show we will be talking to Dr. Cyndi Blalock, owner of Cardinal Dental in St. Peters, Missouri.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Her biggest challenges being a woman owning her own practice
- How the dentistry business is changing, and how private practice owners compete
- Her journey on growing a purposeful, productive and profitable business
- Effective marketing tips for attracting new patients and growing your practice
- Finding balance as a business owner, wife, mother and Doctor
- Resource for women entrepreneur doctors, “She Grows Her Practice”
Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice, listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Dr. Blalock completed her Bachelor of Science degree at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau, MO and completed her Doctor of Dental Surgery training at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. During her training she completed an externship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Truman Medical Center.
Dr. Blalock is an active member of the American Dental Association, as well as the Missouri Dental Association and Greater St. Louis Dental Society. She has spent time at the Missouri Capitol educating Missouri state representatives and senators about issues effecting the field of dentistry. She also writes a column that appears in The Arch magazine and is proud to provide dental care to the service men and women in the Army, Navy, and the Missouri National Guard.
Her husband Rick is a doctor of chiropractic and the owner of Cardinal Physical Medicine, located next door to Cardinal Dental.