Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
Join Jonathan Krueger as he interviews Scott Snider, VP of the Exit Planning Institute. Scott is a sought—after speaker and is recognized as a thought leader and trendsetter in the field of value acceleration and exit planning for business owners.
IN THIS EPISODE:
On today’s show we will be talking to Scott Snider, VP of the Exit Planning Institute. Scott is a sought—after speaker and is recognized as a thought leader and trendsetter in the field of value acceleration and exit planning for business owners.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Scott share his personal knowledge of value acceleration and exit planning.
- What’s changed the most about the Exit Planning business in the last 5 years.
- Exciting opportunities that business owners face right now as they are building their businesses in today’s marketplace.
- How business owners differentiate themselves from other businesses in the eyes of the “buyer” when they are ready to sell their business.
- 11 actions that an owner must take to rapidly grow value and unlock wealth.
- Obstacles business owners face that may keep them from reaching a successful exit.
Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice, listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Scott Snider, VP of the Exit Planning Institute. Scott also is the Operating Partner at Snider Premier Growth, Inc. a private investment firm which has equity in seven different companies in the education, digital marketing, technology and real estate marketplaces amongst others.
Scott is a nationally recognized young entrepreneur. He started his first business at the age of 17 which he operated for eight years and successfully sold in 2010 to establish SPG with his father and partners. He has been featured nationally on ABC News Now, is a recipient of the Crain's Cleveland Business 40 Under 40 Award, the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) 40 Under 40 Award, The M&A Advisor 40 Under 40 Emerging Leaders Award and the Northeast Ohio 25 Under 35 Mover and Shakers Award and is a graduate of the prestigious Cleveland Bridge Builders Program, Class of 2013.