Listen to the Podcast Below
in this episode
Join Jonathan Krueger and as he interviews Rick Boxx, the founder and CEO of Integrity Resource Center, a nonprofit dedicated to training and equipping leaders to do business God's way.
On today's show Jonathan Krueger will be talking to Rick Boxx about the story being unconventional business.
During this episode you’ll hear:
- Rick share his commitment to help people gain awareness around using the Bible in practical ways to do business.
- An deep dive into the five keys to growing a business God’s way
- Hear Rick's insight on doing business as a ministry in today’s marketplace
- How a founder grew a 3 billion dollar high tech company by allowing his priority of spending time with God guide his business growth strategy
- The importance of feeling a sense of purpose associated with your job or your business
Opinions expressed on this program do not necessarily reflect those of LionsGate Advisors. The topics discussed, and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any listener. LionsGate Advisors does not offer legal or tax advice, listeners are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Rick is the President and Founder of Unconventional Business Network. In addition to his more than 10 years in the nonprofit world he has experience as a management consultant, entrepreneur, banker, and CPA. The last 15 years, under Rick’s leadership, Unconventional Business Network has helped over 15,000 business leaders integrate their Christian faith in the workplace.